- 1. WHAT IS TERRA TV?
- It is a Terra channel that has video content especially produced for Internet, besides the traditional television content adapted for Internet.
- 2. CAN I USE TERRA TV WITHOUT BEING CONNECTED TO INTERNET?
- You can not use Terra TV if you are not connected to Internet
- 3. HOW DOES THE TERRA TV MULTIMEDIA CONTENT IS PRODUCED?
- A great amount of the multimedia content of the site is produced by the Terra work team: Editors, journalist, reporters, cameramen and hosts. Terra has its own studio used to live transmissions as well as recordings.
- 4. HOW DO THE LIVE PROGRAMS WORK?
- It is possible to see and interact with the host through the Chat, sending comments and questions In the live programs.
- 5. WHAT ARE THE ON DEMAND VIDEOS?
- The on demand videos on demand allow the user the selection of the topic of interest. The user can access the video when he/she wants.
- 6. WHAT IS TERRA TV CONTENT?
- Live videos and on demand videos produced for the online format. The videos are presented in different categories: news, sports, entretainment, movies, fashion, gastronomy, beauty, Premium products.
- 7. ¿CUÁLES SON LAS VELOCIDADES DE LOS VIDEOS?
- Los videos están ofrecidos en la velocidad de 100 a 500 Kbps. Los contenidos publicados antes de noviembre de 2006 están en tres velocidades: 56, 100, y más de 200 Kbps.
- 1. WHAT IS A PLAYER?
- It is a program that plays audio and video, used to see the available videos in the Terra TV channel.
- 2. WITH WHICH PLAYER CAN I SEE TERRA TV?
- If your computer does not have Windows Media Player, unload it in here.
- 3. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE FULL SCREEN CONTENT?
- Yes, you only need to click in the full screen button located below the video screen.
- 4. HOW DO YOU EXIT THE FULL SCREEN MODE?
- To exit the full screen mode, you only need to press the Esc key in the computer keyboard.
- 5.IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE SCREEN SIZE OF THE VIDEO?
- Yes, click in the button below the player and the window doubles the size.
- 1.CAN I VOTE IN THE VIDEOS?
- Yes, it is possible to vote in the videos. The assessment criteria is to select from one to five stars for the video.
- 2.CAN I SEND VIDEOS TO MY FRIENDS?
- Yes, it is possible to send videos to your friends. To do so, they only need to have an e-mail address. To send, you only need to select the option "send to a friend".
- 3. ARE THERE LISTS OF THE MOST VIEWED AND MOST VOTED VIDEOS, ARE THERE NEW VIDEOS?
- Yes, they are at the top of the page.
- 4. WHAT IS THE USE OF THE "PLAY" AND "ADD" FUNCTIONS?
- When you click in "play", the video selected is played.
When you click in "add", the video is added to the playlist.
- 5. I HAVE FIREFOX INSTALLED BUT THE VIDEO IS NOT IN TERRA TV
- To see the Firefox videos, it is necessary to have Windows Media Player and a Plug-in ActiveX.
Unload now Windows Media Player
Unload now Plug-in ActiveX
- 1.HOW CAN I LOOK FOR VIDEOS IN TERRA TV?
- To look for a video in Terra TV, you only need to type in the search field one or some words related to the topic wanted and press the button "search".
- 2. IS IT NECESSARY TO CONSIDER CAPITAL LETTERS, SMALL LETTERS AND THE SPECIAL CHARACTERS IN THE SEARCH?
- It is not necessary to consider capital letters, small letters or special characters when you are searching for something.
- 1. WHAT IS A PLAYLIST?
- The playlist is a functionality that allows seeing the videos previously selected, in the order wanted. When they are added, the videos are executed automatically. It is possible to create and save playlists according to specific topics (sports, news, football, among others).
- 2. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PLAYLIST SERVICE?
- Nothing. The service is for free. You only need to have a Terra user. In case you don't have one, you can create one for free in here .
- 3. HOW DO I SAVE MY PLAYLISTS?
- To save playlists, it is necessary that you have a service user name. If you don't have a Terra user name, you can create one for free in here .
Access users and of other pay services can also save their playlists. To save, you only need to click in the button "Save playlist" and choose a name for your new playlist.
- 4. WHERE DO I SEE MY PLAYLIST NUMBER?
- You only need to click in the option"other playlists" and see how many playlists are available.
- 5. HOW CAN I SEE THE TOTAL TIME OF MY PLAYLIST?
- The Playlist total time is indicated in the playlist control bar.
- 6. HOW DO I LOGIN TO ACCESS MY PLAYLISTS?
- The login for every service offered in Terra TV is located in the top of the page.
- 7. HOW CAN I ACCESS TO MY PLAYLISTS SAVED?
- To see your playlists, you have to login and then click in "other playlists" where there will be a link to all the available playlists.
- 8. IN CASE I CANCEL MY ACCESS CONNECTION, WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PLAYLISTS?
- If you are an access subscriber and you cancel your subscription, your account will immediately have the normal characteristics of a subscription account of free services. For example, as an access subscriber, you have the right to have 20 playlists. If you are a free service subscriber, your account will allow you to save up to 10 playlists.
- 9. IF I WANT TO INCREASE THE PLAYLIST NUMBER AND THE VIDEOS BY PLAYLIST, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- If you are a subscriber of free services and you want to increase the benefits of Terra TV, it is necessary that you contract a Terra access plan.
- 10. WHAT IS THE USE OF THE CLEAN PLAYLIST OPTION?
- The clean playlist option deletes all the videos of the Playlist. To delete only one video, you must click in the option delete video of the video guide
- 11. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND PLAYLIST TO FRIENDS?
- Yes, you can send your playlists to your friends. The receivers must have an e-mail address. If the playlist has Premium service videos, the receivers must be subscribed of the services to access the videos.